cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikesglks
Frequent Visitor

"Call Office365Users.UserPhotoMetadata failed. UserPhotoMetadata has no valid value for the userid

Hello guys.. I have created one small application in powerapp.It works properly until now but this error is showed up when I open it. 

"Call Office365Users.UserPhotoMetadata failed. The method UserPhotoMetadata has no valid value for the userid 
The code for this problem is this "

//whenever user navigates to this page, set their approver to their manager
Set(_selectedApprover; Office365Users.Manager(_myProfile.Id));;
Set(_selectedApproverPhoto; If(Office365Users.UserPhotoMetadata(_selectedApprover.Id).HasPhoto =true; Office365Users.UserPhoto(_selectedApprover.Id)))

4 REPLIES 4
mr-dang
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @mikesglks,

We are working to resolve issues with Office365Users.UserPhotoMetadata connector.

At this time, please use the UserPhotoV2 endpoint and comment out the use of UserPhotoMetadata. 

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom

Has there been any progress on resolving issues with the Office365Users.UserPhotoMetadata connector?

Could you explain further how to correct this issue? I am getting the same error and am not sure how to apply your fix.

Thanks

To fix it, don't use UserPhotoMetadata at all.    On my app, the UserPhoto Advanced > Data > Image formula is:
If(!IsBlank(First(Employee).Id),Office365Users.UserPhotoV2(First(Employee).Id))

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,639)