cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WP0498
Regular Visitor

Lack of image

Hello, 

I have a problem, i'm testing my flow, and the condition is made as 'yes', although in the email there is no image. There is a space for image, but there isnt one 😄 Is this because format is incorrect or is it because i send it to gmail?

Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Oyin
Advocate III
Advocate III

Not sure if it was the same issue I encountered. But something similar happened with the Contoso library image where the image did not load correctly (no image but the space for image was also there) when viewing the email on my PC . Then I kept on rerunning the test 😄 until I decided to view it on my phone. It was just perfect from the phone view. It could be due to some settings on the email app.

WP0498
Regular Visitor

Well in my situation on phone i can see empty box and on computer i see this 😄 Everything went fine with test and stuff, but this images wont load, idk why.

WP0498_0-1714301162672.png

eagle_eye
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hello 

I am also facing the same issue. No image for both Contoso Library and book image. I am using Gmail. Can anyone guide where is the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements

Learn what to expect in the Power Up Program

Since its inception in 2022, the Power Up Program has evolved based on feedback from learners and Microsoft Partners and customers. Today's Power Up learners can expect to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Power Platform in the accelerated seven-week, video-based Power Up Maker course.   Hear from Principal Program Manager, Dimpi Gandhi to discover the latest enhancements and meet the Microsoft MVPs, Rory Neary and Charlie Phipps, who partnered with the Microsoft Power Up Program to create the Power Up Maker course to guide learners to use the Microsoft Power Platform to develop custom applications, build dazzling report dashboards, or create efficiencies through automation.  

Welcome to the Power Up Program Community

The Power Up Program is a free upskilling program where nontechnical people can learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Power Platform. The Power Up Maker course is a seven-week self-paced virtual learning plan that include video-based objectives featuring Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate.  As a member of the Power Up Community, you can grow your skills and build connections. You can post questions to get help with the curriculum and hands-on exercises from experts and peers in the product boards.  Check out the Community Information & Feedback board to find help or provide feedback with the community experience, and please take time to post in the Social board to tell us more about yourself. If you're new to the Power Up Program and looking for information to register. You can sign up at PowerUp.Microsoft.com.

Users online (5,404)