cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeanGross
Helper I
Helper I

firewall or other network settings

When I'm at my clients office, we get errors creating flows when we are on their wired network, but when I'm on their guest wi-fi it works fine. What do I need to tell them to look for in their troubleshooting efforts?

The specific errors occur when using the template to create an email when a SharePoint list item is edited.

5 REPLIES 5
RajRa
Power Automate
Power Automate

We use standard https ports, so those should be sufficient to unblock creation of flows - Can you browse to the site fine?

Yes, we can browse to the site and we can create a Flow using the "Send a customized email when a new SharePoint list item is added" template. We get the error below when we try to create another flow using the "When an item in a SharePoint list is modified send an email." template. The Flow site seems to be having a problem getting info from the Tenant. 

I have tried do this same thing with 2 different lists in 2 different sites on this tenant and i get the same error.

FlowError.PNG

Hi Dean,

You'll see calls go out to this host in fiddler. Its using standard https protocol so can you confirm the host is not blocked on your network?

fiddler.PNG

I see the information shown in the image below. What do I need to tell my network engineers?

Network traceNetwork trace

DeanGross
Helper I
Helper I

My network engineers found the following:

it was failing authenication to the azure-asim.net link
possibly because it's access is not through a normal browser
so the proxy has to be setup to not authenticate and forward credentials

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,497)