Add action

Posted on by 2

unable to list flows when chossing action......I have of course flows  

Categories:
  • renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,459 on at
    Re: Add action

Hi @Scarygary ,

Did you understand the problem or you need help?

If you need anything, let me know 🙂

• MarKol Profile Picture
    MarKol on at

There are several reasons why you would not see a flow in Action picker in PowerVA

• The environment you are using to create your flows must be the same as the environment you are using for the bot. 
    • Make sure your flows are homed in Solutions. The bot can't access the flows homed in the My flows tab. 
    • Bots can only invoke flows that have HTTP Request interfaces, so you need to select the right trigger for your flow. Select When Http Request is received from the trigger list in Power Automate
      • make sure you are using the POST method under advanced options in the trigger (or leave the method field empty, which is how it is by default).
    • Make sure you are using variable types supported by Power Virtual Agents in your flow.
      • The supported variable types in Virtual Agents that can be used with flows are String, Number and Boolean.
      • Arrays (Lists) are not supported in Power Virtual Agents. If unsupported variables types like Arrays (Lists) are used in a flow, Power Virtual Agents will not recognize such a flow as valid and this flow will not show up in the flow picker in Action node. 
    • If a flow has a malformed Request or Response JSON Shema or Body, Power Virtual Agents will not be able to recognize as valid and this flow will not show up in the flow picker in Action node. 
  • jpirelli Profile Picture
    jpirelli on at

I'd ensure the flows are in your solution, not just in 'Flows'

• JoeGill Profile Picture
    JoeGill 168 on at

Sorry if you know this - Flows got to returns Json message and live in the same CDS environment as your Bot. 

sometimes they can take a little while to show up

Joe

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,954

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,637