Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Power Platform Community / Forums / General / Boosting conversations...
General
Unanswered

Boosting conversations with generative AI

Posted on by

Hello,

In Copilot Studio, boosting conversations with generative AI isn't available in Greek. The message indicates that additional languages will be available soon. Is it possible to try something different that is worth doing? For example, can I translate the Greek text into English for Copilot to process using generative AI, and then translate it back into Greek?

Thank you

Xenofon

Categories:
  • xsynadinos Profile Picture
    xsynadinos on at
    Re: Boosting conversations with generative AI

Hello, and thank you for your response.

The region of my environment is Europe, where generative answers are available. I have set the language of my Copilot to English and tested a few questions in Greek. I asked about trying something different because I wasn't entirely satisfied with the answers. Most of the time, I didn't receive a response.

Thank you for your time

Xenofon

• citron-truc Profile Picture
    citron-truc on at
    Re: Boosting conversations with generative AI

Hello !
    I hope you are doing well.
    There is a difference between generative being able to answer to a question in a language and conversation boosting being available in a country.
    When you create an environment in the power platform (to which copilot studio belongs) you have to select a country for you environment (the country in which copilot studio will be hosted) (list of possible countries here : https://microsoftcopilotstudio.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-copilot-studio-expands-region-availability-for-generative-ai/). However, you can ask questions in multiple languages and the model will answer (example right under. I use a french environment but I get an answer in Greek).

citrontruc_0-1706544380197.png

I suggest you start by creating a test environment in a country where generative answers are available (set the language of you copilot to english or else you won't be able to use generative answers) and try a few questions to see if it is satisfying / grammatically good.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…