Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / General / SOLVED - Issue encount...
General
Unanswered

SOLVED - Issue encountered when attempting to use the Re-Wire funcion (Something went wrong) - DOMException: Failed to execute 'querySelector' on 'Document' (Chatbot classic)

Posted on by 12

I have encountered an issue when using the PVA authoring canvas/screen on a classic bot.

When the mouse cursor hovers over the re-wire node the topic canvas goes blank and an error is presenting "Something went wrong" "Please try again or refresh your browser." "Session ID: <id>".

I tried multiple devices and users but we are all having the same issue. When I inspect the browser's Console I see an error indicating "DOMException: Failed to execute 'querySelector' on 'Document': '#<number>_default_receptor' is not a valid selector. 

*edit: this issue was resolved with MS update

Categories:
  • admin2711 Profile Picture
    admin2711 19 on at
    Re: Issue encountered when attempting to use the Re-Wire funcion (Something went wrong) - DOMException: Failed to execute 'querySelector' on 'Document' (Chatbot classic)

@PDF Yes this seems to be resolved at my side as well. Thanks

• PDF Profile Picture
    PDF 12 on at
    Re: Something went wrong - DOMException: Failed to execute 'querySelector' on 'Document' (Chatbot classic)

MS product team has rolled out a fix for this issue. It appears to be resolved on my end. Maybe you can try in your canvas to see if the issue is also fixed?

• PDF Profile Picture
    PDF 12 on at
    Re: Something went wrong - DOMException: Failed to execute 'querySelector' on 'Document' (Chatbot classic)

A ticket has been opened with MS and I will update this post with any resolution updates.

• admin2711 Profile Picture
    admin2711 19 on at

@PDF Facing same issue while trying to rewire topic with a question in the workflow.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,954

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,637