Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandy
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

Let the games begin!!

Ok - the first game is really easy!

Just click the Thumbs Up on this post!  Everyone who clicks the thumbs up will go into a drawing for free tshirt!

Winner will be announced here next week - July 20th.

flow.png

5 REPLIES 5
Sandy
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

And the winner is...

1.PNG

Congratulations @konstantinos!  You will be contacted shortly on how to claim your prize.

@Sandy  That's great!!!! Thanks

audrieg
Power Automate
Power Automate

Can we order the t-shirt and pay for it?

@Sandy are these available for sale?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any other opportunities to get one of these t shirts ?

Helpful resources

Announcements

Celebrating the June Super User of the Month: Markus Franz

Markus Franz is a phenomenal contributor to the Power Apps Community. Super Users like Markus inspire others through their example, encouragement, and active participation.    The Why: "I do this to help others achieve what they are trying to do. As a total beginner back then without IT background I know how overwhelming things can be, so I decided to jump in and help others. I also do this to keep progressing and learning myself." Thank you, Markus Franz, for your outstanding work! Keep inspiring others and making a difference in the community! 🎉  Keep up the fantastic work! 👏👏   Markus Franz | LinkedIn  Power Apps: mmbr1606

Markus Franz is a phenomenal contributor to the Power Apps Community. Super Users like Markus inspire others through their example, encouragement, and active participation.    The Why: "I do this to help others achieve what they are trying to do. As a total beginner back then without IT background I know how overwhelming things can be, so I decided to jump in and help others. I also do this to keep progressing and learning myself." Thank you, Markus Franz, for your outstanding work! Keep inspiring others and making a difference in the community! 🎉  Keep up the fantastic work! 👏👏 Markus Franz | LinkedIn  Power Apps: mmbr1606  

Markus Franz is a phenomenal contributor to the Power Apps Community. Super Users like Markus inspire others through their example, encouragement, and active participation.    The Why: "I do this to help others achieve what they are trying to do. As a total beginner back then without IT background I know how overwhelming things can be, so I decided to jump in and help others. I also do this to keep progressing and learning myself." Thank you, Markus Franz, for your outstanding work! Keep inspiring others and making a difference in the community! 🎉  Keep up the fantastic work! 👏👏 Markus Franz | LinkedIn  Power Apps: mmbr1606  

Markus Franz is a phenomenal contributor to the Power Apps Community. Super Users like Markus inspire others through their example, encouragement, and active participation.    The Why: "I do this to help others achieve what they are trying to do. As a total beginner back then without IT background I know how overwhelming things can be, so I decided to jump in and help others. I also do this to keep progressing and learning myself." Thank you, Markus Franz, for your outstanding work! Keep inspiring others and making a difference in the community! 🎉  Keep up the fantastic work! 👏👏   Markus Franz | LinkedIn  Power Apps: mmbr1606  

Copilot Cookbook Challenge | Week 1 Results | Win Tickets to the Power Platform Conference

We are excited to announce the "The Copilot Cookbook Community Challenge is a great way to showcase your creativity and connect with others. Plus, you could win tickets to the Power Platform Community Conference in Las Vegas in September 2024 as an amazing bonus.   Two ways to enter: 1. Copilot Studio Cookbook Gallery:  https://aka.ms/CS_Copilot_Cookbook_Challenge 2. Power Apps Copilot Cookbook Gallery: https://aka.ms/PA_Copilot_Cookbook_Challenge   There will be 5 chances to qualify for the final drawing: Early Bird Entries: March 1 - June 2Week 1: June 3 - June 9Week 2: June 10 - June 16Week 3: June 17 - June 23Week 4: June 24 - June 30     At the end of each week, we will draw 5 random names from every user who has posted a qualifying Copilot Studio template, sample or demo in the Copilot Studio Cookbook or a qualifying Power Apps Copilot sample or demo in the Power Apps Copilot Cookbook. Users who are not drawn in a given week will be added to the pool for the next week. Users can qualify more than once, but no more than once per week. Four winners will be drawn at random from the total qualifying entrants. If a winner declines, we will draw again at random for the next winner.  A user will only be able to win once. If they are drawn multiple times, another user will be drawn at random. Prizes:  One Pass to the Power Platform Conference in Las Vegas, Sep. 18-20, 2024 ($1800 value, does not include travel, lodging, or any other expenses) Winners are also eligible to do a 10-minute presentation of their demo or solution in a community solutions showcase at the event. To qualify for the drawing, templates, samples or demos must be related to Copilot Studio or a Copilot feature of Power Apps, Power Automate, or Power Pages, and must demonstrate or solve a complete unique and useful business or technical problem. Power Automate and Power Pagers posts should be added to the Power Apps Cookbook. Final determination of qualifying entries is at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Weekly updates and the Final random winners will be posted in the News & Announcements section in the communities on July 29th, 2024. Did you submit entries early?  Early Bird Entries March 1 - June 2:  If you posted something in the "early bird" time frame complete this form: https://aka.ms/Copilot_Challenge_EarlyBirds if you would like to be entered in the challenge.   Week 1 Results:  Congratulations to the Week 1 qualifiers, you are being entered in the random drawing that will take place at the end of the challenge. Copilot Cookbook Gallery:Power Apps Cookbook Gallery:1.  @Mathieu_Paris 1.   @SpongYe 2.  @Dhanush 2.   @Deenuji 3.  n/a3.   @Nived_Nambiar  4.  n/a4.   @ManishSolanki 5.  n/a5.    n/a

Copilot Cookbook Challenge | Week 1 Results | Win Tickets to the Power Platform Conference

We are excited to announce the "The Copilot Cookbook Community Challenge is a great way to showcase your creativity and connect with others. Plus, you could win tickets to the Power Platform Community Conference in Las Vegas in September 2024 as an amazing bonus.   Two ways to enter: 1. Copilot Studio Cookbook Gallery: https://aka.ms/CS_Copilot_Cookbook_Challenge 2. Power Apps Copilot Cookbook Gallery: https://aka.ms/PA_Copilot_Cookbook_Challenge   There will be 5 chances to qualify for the final drawing: Early Bird Entries: March 1 - June 2Week 1: June 3 - June 9Week 2: June 10 - June 16Week 3: June 17 - June 23Week 4: June 24 - June 30     At the end of each week, we will draw 5 random names from every user who has posted a qualifying Copilot Studio template, sample or demo in the Copilot Studio Cookbook or a qualifying Power Apps Copilot sample or demo in the Power Apps Copilot Cookbook. Users who are not drawn in a given week will be added to the pool for the next week. Users can qualify more than once, but no more than once per week. Four winners will be drawn at random from the total qualifying entrants. If a winner declines, we will draw again at random for the next winner.  A user will only be able to win once. If they are drawn multiple times, another user will be drawn at random. Prizes:  One Pass to the Power Platform Conference in Las Vegas, Sep. 18-20, 2024 ($1800 value, does not include travel, lodging, or any other expenses) Winners are also eligible to do a 10-minute presentation of their demo or solution in a community solutions showcase at the event. To qualify for the drawing, templates, samples or demos must be related to Copilot Studio or a Copilot feature of Power Apps, Power Automate, or Power Pages, and must demonstrate or solve a complete unique and useful business or technical problem. Power Automate and Power Pagers posts should be added to the Power Apps Cookbook. Final determination of qualifying entries is at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Weekly updates and the Final random winners will be posted in the News & Announcements section in the communities on July 29th, 2024. Did you submit entries early?  Early Bird Entries March 1 - June 2:  If you posted something in the "early bird" time frame complete this form: https://aka.ms/Copilot_Challenge_EarlyBirds if you would like to be entered in the challenge.   Week 1 Results:  Congratulations to the Week 1 qualifiers, you are being entered in the random drawing that will take place at the end of the challenge. Copilot Cookbook Gallery:Power Apps Cookbook Gallery:1.  @Mathieu_Paris 1.   @SpongYe 2.  @Dhanush 2.   @Deenuji 3.  n/a3.   @Nived_Nambiar  4.  n/a4.   @ManishSolanki 5.  n/a5.    n/a

Users online (5,580)