I want to use Power BI Service with Microsoft Flow.
1. Power BI Service - When KPI is changed.
2. Power BI Serivce - When Alert is happned.
3. Power BI Service - When the data is refreshed.
4. Power BI Service - When the data is scheduled refreshed.
5. Power BI Service - Add a row to the dashboard's table.
You can read about it here: https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-and-eight-other-services/
and I want to use Power BI APIs Real-Time by Microsoft Flow.
6. Power BI Service - Add a row to the Real-Time Dashboard's table.
1. When Tweet happend, Add a row to Power BI Service's Real-Time Dashboards
Hi @Stephen, Thank you for supporting Power BI Connector.
I build two samples by Power BI Connector.
Sample 1. Weather monitor
Per 15 minutes, Get temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed from MSN Weather
and Send it to Streaming dataset of Power BI Service by Microsoft Flow,
and Show reports in real-time in Power BI Service.
Sample 2. Twitter key phrase monitor.
When a new tweet is posted,
Get Key phrases of the tweet,
Send it to Streaming dataset of Power BI Services by Microsoft Flow,
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.