cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laychlim

Error with 'WorkflowRunActionTypeUnsupported' and 'When_a_new_email_arrives_(V3)' has type 'OpenApiConnectionNotification' that is not supported

Hi, the error obtained as below.

laychlim_0-1628821634620.png

When I use the trigger 'When a new email arrives (V3)', I was able to save the attachment from the Outlook email into on-premise data storage (shared drive) via gateway installation. However when I added the recurrence connector to trigger daily trigger to save attachment from email, this error occurs. Not sure how I can solve my problem. My same recurrence flow worked when saving attachment to cloud storage eg (OneDrive or SharePoint) but NOT on-premise storage. So multiple triggers worked with Cloud storage but not on-premise. 

Here's the comparison of my flow:
I was able to save my attachment from Outlook email into Shared Drive. Tested and flow is working. I was able to pass the output from email the 'Attachment' in the next step.

laychlim_1-1628821634569.jpeg

However when I tried to add recurrence connector, using my working scheduled flow created with OneDrive and SharePoint, it didn’t work with Shared Drive. Error occurred.  Now the 'Attachment' I select as output changed automatically to value and error occurs.

laychlim_2-1628821634562.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
akep1987

having the same issue, recurrence to when a new email arrives

Flow save failed with code 'WorkflowRunActionTypeUnsupported' and message 'The workflow run action 'When_a_new_email_arrives_(V3)' has type 'OpenApiConnectionNotification' that is not supported'

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,988)