cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laychlim

Error with 'WorkflowRunActionTypeUnsupported' and 'When_a_new_email_arrives_(V3)' has type 'OpenApiConnectionNotification' that is not supported

Hi, the error obtained as below.

laychlim_0-1628821634620.png

When I use the trigger 'When a new email arrives (V3)', I was able to save the attachment from the Outlook email into on-premise data storage (shared drive) via gateway installation. However when I added the recurrence connector to trigger daily trigger to save attachment from email, this error occurs. Not sure how I can solve my problem. My same recurrence flow worked when saving attachment to cloud storage eg (OneDrive or SharePoint) but NOT on-premise storage. So multiple triggers worked with Cloud storage but not on-premise. 

Here's the comparison of my flow:
I was able to save my attachment from Outlook email into Shared Drive. Tested and flow is working. I was able to pass the output from email the 'Attachment' in the next step.

laychlim_1-1628821634569.jpeg

However when I tried to add recurrence connector, using my working scheduled flow created with OneDrive and SharePoint, it didn’t work with Shared Drive. Error occurred.  Now the 'Attachment' I select as output changed automatically to value and error occurs.

laychlim_2-1628821634562.jpeg

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,262)