Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alerodri
Frequent Visitor

Gmail connector stop working

Hello Guys, 

My Flow got suspended 2 days ago showing this error message: 

"Your flow could not be enabled because it contains connectors to applications which are not compatible with the Gmail connector used in this flow"

screenshot-us.flow.microsoft.com-2020.05.22-10_26_37.png

screenshot-us.flow.microsoft.com-2020.05.22-10_32_31 (1).png

Did someone had similiar experiences?

I don´t know where to start to debugg it.

Any help will be strongly appreciated

Cheers

Alejandro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Alerodri ,

I think it was judged to be a non-compliant service. This is a Gmail limitation and seems to have nothing to do with Power Automate.

And the current approved services are listed here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/gmail/#known-issues-and-limitations, Content Conversion is not included, so I am afraid that at present you cannot configure it and the Gmail-related connector in the same Flow.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Alerodri ,

Please check whether DLP is set in the organization to prevent you from configuring the HTTP connector and Gmail connector in the same flow.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for your feedback @v-bacao-msft!

Unfortunatelly it didn´t work.  I did the following:

1- Created a new enviroment to debug the flow

2- Added all the apps as "Business data only" just for testing

Screenshot_16.png

3- Created a sample flow that uses the first connections to for debugging puposes

3.1. Flow with just Gmail and Notification => Works

3.2. Flow with Gmail, Content Conversion and Notification => Not Compatible. 

Screenshot_17.png

I need the content conversion to extract a link from a text.

Any ideas?

I would strongly appreciate any help.

Hi @Alerodri ,

It is known issues and limitations, please check the online doc and get more details about it:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/gmail/#known-issues-and-limitations

Best Regards,

Hello @v-bacao-msft , 

I have read the article but it doesn´t seem to be a limitation of Gmail, because in my previous test I could extract without problems the content of the e-mail and use the body in a notification. 

This is the error I get: 

"Your flow was saved, but could not be enabled because it contains connectors to applications which are not compatible with the Gmail connector used in this flow."

In my opinion it seems that the content conversion it not compatible any more the the body a of an e-mail message. 

=> How do you think abou it?

Cheers

Alejandro

Screenshot_18.png

Hi @Alerodri ,

I think it was judged to be a non-compliant service. This is a Gmail limitation and seems to have nothing to do with Power Automate.

And the current approved services are listed here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/gmail/#known-issues-and-limitations, Content Conversion is not included, so I am afraid that at present you cannot configure it and the Gmail-related connector in the same Flow.

Best Regards,

Thank you very much for your feedback:

And the current approved services are listed here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/gmail/#known-issues-and-limitations, Content Conversion is not included, so I am afraid that at present you cannot configure it and the Gmail-related connector in the same Flow.

This would explain why it doesn´t work any more....

Thank you very much for your messages and help

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,871)