Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amyhsieh11
Helper II
Helper II

how to provide the inputs to call the SAP BAPI

Hi,

I followed this document's steps and would like to get data from SAP.

but there seems a little different between my automate and the document's.

According to that document's screen shot, it could provide inputs to call the BAPI, but in my automate, I didn't find any field that I could insert value.

. The screen shot of the document's.

amyhsieh11_2-1633345354009.png

. The screen shot of my automate.

amyhsieh11_3-1633345593544.png

Another similar scenario is I'd like to get the bank list by calling BAPI named: BAPI_BANK_GETLIST. (according to this doc.)

But, I didn't find a way to provide the Country as inputs, therefore, I get nothing from BAPI.

amyhsieh11_0-1633345295021.png

could anyone tell me how to provide inputs to call the SAP BAPI?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Amy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JackGraus

You are now using SAP connector. That is using RFC and does require the installing of the Microsoft gateway and SAP RFC connector.

You could also use the Power Automate HTTP connector. That does not require any of the above. In SAP most data is exposed by HTTP. For SAP BAPI you can generate a HTTP proxy that makes the BAPI available by HTTP.    

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JackGraus

You are now using SAP connector. That is using RFC and does require the installing of the Microsoft gateway and SAP RFC connector.

You could also use the Power Automate HTTP connector. That does not require any of the above. In SAP most data is exposed by HTTP. For SAP BAPI you can generate a HTTP proxy that makes the BAPI available by HTTP.    

Regards

amyhsieh11
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @JackGraus 

Thanks for your suggestion. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (4,777)