Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCD-JTP
Helper II
Helper II

Advanced SharePoint lookup

Hi,

I have a request, I can't seem to find the best approach on...

I have x number of users in one SharePoint list.

I then have another list with user registrations.

I need to know if every user has at least one registration per day, in the current week.

I can't seem to find the best approach for this, so any help would be appreciated..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @JCD-JTP,

For the first part you can probably use a get items on the user list and then use an apply to each to iterate through all individual users to see if their are registrations in the second list. You can use an get items for that again with a filter query.

The challenging bit will be the current week requirement. To clarify, is that the next 7 days based on today's date or is that the current week starting on Monday? The first option will be a bit easier.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @JCD-JTP,

For the first part you can probably use a get items on the user list and then use an apply to each to iterate through all individual users to see if their are registrations in the second list. You can use an get items for that again with a filter query.

The challenging bit will be the current week requirement. To clarify, is that the next 7 days based on today's date or is that the current week starting on Monday? The first option will be a bit easier.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Hi @Expiscornovus 

I managed to get it working using the suggestens you provided...

The flow is running at a specific time, so I can calculate the correct days.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,435)