cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
feefi64
Regular Visitor

Can I do this in flow

Is what I am trying to do possible?  I have created a form and this is what I want to do in flow.

• Send out the URL to the form
  • Receive a notification when the form is submitted in Teams
  • Approve or deny the request in Teams
  • Send an email to the submitter with the response
2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@feefi64 

if step1 "Send out the URL to the form" seems to be wrongly typed. I am assuming that you want to send MS From URL to various users in an email.  If this is Yes, then you requirement can be automated by using flow.

1. Create MS Form

2. Create a MS Flow to send the form URL to multiple users OR if it is one time, you can publish the URL on a SharePoint site or send email manually to the required users.

3. Once the user submit the MS Form, we can trigger the flow on Form submission with MS Form trigger.

4. Using MS Teams adaptive card actions (in preview), you can send message to specific user or channel for approval/deny. Wait for the user to respond.

5. On completion of approval, we can send an email to the submitter with response (if we are capturing the submitter email in the form).

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

Thank you Krishna  for your response,

• I will be sending the link out manually.
  • Is there a template that will guide me through doing these steps?
  • I have tried creating a new flow have added when a new response submitted and the form id, now looking at Triggers or Actions under triggers cannot see anything about MS form trigger.

Sorry this is my first time of trying to setup a flow so probably sounding a bit dumb.

Kind regards

Fiona

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,666)