cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juandelgado

Create new Invoice with Products from existing Order - Dynamics 365 Sales Flow

Hi everyone,

I trying to create a new Flow to run from Dynamics 365 Sales Hub, specifically to create one (or multiple) Invoices from an existing Order (salesorder), and my problem is that I don't know how to 'carry out' or 'link' the existing Order Products to the new created Invoice.

My Flow works fine on creating the Invoice or Invoices, but, the new invoices are created without any Products of the existing in the Order 😞

Invoice Created from Flows without Products (line items)Invoice Created from Flows without Products (line items)
If I create the Invoice directly from Dynamics 365 from one Order, the new Invoice is created with the products on the selected Order.

Invoice With Products created from DynamicsInvoice With Products created from Dynamics

I need to replicate this Process from Dynamics 365 creating the invoice with Products.

Create Invoice Flow (PA)Create Invoice Flow (PA)

My current Flow looks something like this:

On the "Create a new Invoice" (is a Dynamics Operation for a Invoice entity) I do not see any field related to "Products" or similar to link the Products from the Order to the new Invoice.

I Found another Entity called "Invoice Products" on the Dynamics Connectors but I don't know how to link the recently created Invoice to the Products in the Order (or the Opportunity). Foreach 1:N.

I hope someone can help me on this...

Best regards.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,049)