cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create team and add members from share point list - power automate cloud flow

Hi,

I am creating "Team" based on sharepoint item created. There are 3 columns with user type list column. 

Hari_prasad_0-1637070499867.png

I hope that "User AAD ID" supports email of the user. I have selected Created by email , modified by email, abc@xyz.com.

But the above condition isnt working. Looking forward to fix it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I just tested it and it works with email but you can only add one email and from what I see you have three emails in there. If that's not the problem, check if the email is part of the organization. 

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I just tested it and it works with email but you can only add one email and from what I see you have three emails in there. If that's not the problem, check if the email is part of the organization. 

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AnthonyAmador ,

Thanks a lot for your input. I placed semi colon between email for multiple person - that didn't work. Set owner input  "NO" - permission denied. So created all 3 members with owner access individually. (3 steps)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,519)