cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
InBoise

Email Rejected by O365

I have seen this question posted here but no answer. 

I am sending email from the O65 email connector using the Microsoft tutorials from the trial tenant. The flow seems to work fine except I get the following message in the inbox that was supposed to receive the mail.  Any help hints directions or a fix would be most appreciated. 

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

myemail@fakedomain.onmicrosoft.com
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

Remote Server returned '550 5.7.708 Service unavailable. Access denied, traffic not accepted from this IP. For more information

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @InBoise,

Maybe this resource helps a bit?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/Exchange/mail-flow-best-practices/non-delivery-reports-in-exchange-...

5.7.708 Access denied, traffic not accepted from this IP
This error can happen when you are trying out a Microsoft 365 trial tenant. If you receive this error before you can purchase licenses, contact support to request an exception for the low reputation IP address until you're able to purchase licenses.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (25,591)