cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LisaR02142
Frequent Visitor

Email to Sharepoint list - Working well EXCEPT when multiple emails have same timestamp

Hello,

My Flow is working very well for the most part, and it is extracting the data from the email and creating the items as planned.i However, in cases where multiple emails arrive at the same time, it processes one message and skips the others. Apparently the other emails are not snagged into the Flow at the time of receipt.

Has anyone encountered this? Any suggestions for fixes?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks.  I did some more digging since then, and I found that this is a known issue per Microsoft (from their sources). That is something they should really work on.

Thanks for helping.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LisaR02142 ,

How many emails would arrive at the same time on your scenes?

I have never encounter this issue until now, and My flow with trigger when a new emails arrives would always run perfectly even if 2 or 3 emails arrives at the same time.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It varies. It could be 1,2,5, or more. There isn't an upper limit, but it would be unusual for there to be more than 8-10. These emails are coming from another system as notifiers (not Flow-based) when a certain action is performed. They come in batches every 5 minutes (or so) with one email generated per item that was acted on. If there are several actions within that most recent 5 minute span (such as someone doing a "mass action" on several items at once), several emails come in the batch at once - one for each item.

Thanks again

Hi @LisaR02142 ,

I suggest that you could contact for Microsoft for any help on this issue.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks.  I did some more digging since then, and I found that this is a known issue per Microsoft (from their sources). That is something they should really work on.

Thanks for helping.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,284)