cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barb19
Level: Powered On

Flow assistance

I have been back and forth with DocuSign, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Flow. I have had the same issue for 2 weeks and I am sent in circles. The rep on the Flow side is truly trying to help me, but can never stick through the process.

I have highly sensitive documents that need to stay in their respective folders. When I send a Document out though Sharepoint to be signed in DocuSign I want it to return to my originating folder. But the same document is returned to multiple folders. I created my first ticket on this two weeks ago and Flow still does not have it resolved. The rep called me at the end of his shift then is off for 3 days. Is there truly only one person that can help with this????? Does anyone have any ideas on how to get someone on with me to actually ensure this process is fixed.....UGH... Created a new ticket Friday and still, no one has gotten back to me.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow assistance

These community forums are in no way related to the trouble ticketing system in place provided by the Flow team, we are simply Flow users supproting one-another so we have no insight into your ticket.

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

v-lin-msft
Level 10

Hi @barb19,

"But the same document is returned to multiple folders."

Perhaps there is a problem with your Flow configuration. 

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow configuration details? In this way, we can clearly and concretely solve the problems you encounter.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

barb19
Level: Powered On

Thank you all that responded.

I have figured out half the issue, my flow is now working from Sharepoint to Docusign and back to Sharepoint..YEAH.. But now the envelope is coming back to me in a text editor format and not PDF. I am attaching my flow as you all suggested. I am also open to suggestions. I am using this basically as an HR platform to track employees files. So when I send it with an employee name I want it to come back and labeled properly.

Flow Peek code under the condition YES:Screenshot of ScreenFloat (5-25-19, 7-13-54 PM).png

{
"inputs": {
"host": {
"connection": {
"name": "@parameters('$connections')['shared_sharepointonline']['connectionId']"
}
},
"method": "post",
"body": "@items('Apply_to_each')?['UserName']",
"path": "/datasets/@{encodeURIComponent(encodeURIComponent('https://complianceaasc.sharepoint.com/sites/ClinicalSolutionsCredentialing'))}/files",
"queries": {
"folderPath": "/Shared Documents/01_Surgeon/Roth_Barb",
"name": "@triggerBody()?['DocuSignEnvelopeInformation']?['EnvelopeStatus']?['Subject']",
"queryParametersSingleEncoded": true
},
"authentication": "@parameters('$authentication')"
},
"metadata": {
"flowSystemMetadata": {
"swaggerOperationId": "CreateFile"
}
}
}

Screenshot of ScreenFloat (5-25-19, 7-01-58 PM).pngScreenshot of ScreenFloat (5-25-19, 7-04-52 PM).png

v-lin-msft
Level 10

Hi @barb19,

You can try the following method:

Create a file in one drive for business, then convert it into PDF format, next create a new file in SharePoint.

Finally, consider deleting the transition file created in OneDrive.Annotation 2019-05-27 103128.png

You can have a try. If there is any problem, please contact us.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 230 members 4,987 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: