Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fernanda
Helper III
Helper III

Flow not creating a sharepoint item

Hello!

Thanks to many of you I have been able to keep completing my flow, but I have a problem now, because sharepoint is not creating correctly my items.

I have created a control for when the email body contains a certain word. If true, creates the sharepoint item with an specific word added to one of the columns. If false, triggers a new control for a different word.

-If the email body contains the word "Altiplano", it will write "ADA" in company column

-If the email body contains the word "Atacama", it will write "ATA" in company column

It worked perfectly for the first control (Altiplano), but when I tested the second one, it says the flow ran correctly and it even shows me the data correctly created, but when I look at my sharepoint, it didn't work at all..

This is my flow (starting from the control) 

Fernanda_0-1619181958283.png

Fernanda_1-1619182009122.png

And the negative case

Fernanda_2-1619182067726.png

So, for the negative case, here is a test result

Fernanda_3-1619182116254.pngFernanda_4-1619182140419.png

So, according to my flow, it should have worked fine, but my sharepoint says otherwise

Fernanda_5-1619182230549.png

Not only it didn't write the word ATA in "Empresa" column, it also missed "Tipo Pedido" column. According to the result from flow, it should say ZPRY.

Why would this be happening?? is it a mistake to create another control in the negative side??? Because I have to create it for 5 companies... so it will be 4 negative cases.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fernanda
Helper III
Helper III

Ok... sorry!! i already discovered what was wrong with it!! there was a date that was not included.

Didn't find how to delete it.. sorry!!

but thanks anyway :D!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Fernanda
Helper III
Helper III

Ok... sorry!! i already discovered what was wrong with it!! there was a date that was not included.

Didn't find how to delete it.. sorry!!

but thanks anyway :D!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,827)