Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmangiante
Helper V
Helper V

OneDrive for Business upload file from url return 403 forbidden error

Hello,

sorry, I previously posted in the wrong forum. I'm trying to create a simple prototype of a flow where I have a SPO list and in every entry of that I attach a file, then I try to retrieve it with "Upload file from URL" to copy in OneDrive fro Business folder but when I execute it I obtain a 403 - Forbidden error.

The flow is this:

flow upload file from url 1.png

and this is the error retrieved:

flow upload file from url 2.png

For OD4B I used a user that has a permission to access that folder (the user is the owner of the OD4B account); I also used the same user to retrieve data from SPO List and "SharePoint Get Attachments" connectors but without success.

Any explanation?

--

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmangiante,

I saw that your previous post was in Flow forum, and someone has provided the method. Have you tried the method provided by v-yamao-msft?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Mobile-App/OneDrive-for-Business-upload-file-from-url-retur...

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmangiante,

I saw that your previous post was in Flow forum, and someone has provided the method. Have you tried the method provided by v-yamao-msft?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Mobile-App/OneDrive-for-Business-upload-file-from-url-retur...

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hello @v-bacao-msft

I tried it and accepted as solution.

--

Regards,

Marco

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,906)