cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustITGuy
Frequent Visitor

Specify a folder in Powerapps to upload images to in sharepoint.

Hi

Let me explain what im trying to achieve first,

We have all our project folders in sharepoint document Library and what we want to do is upload images to a sharepoint document library folder that is related to that project.

So for example i go site which has project number 12345 and i get  client data along with pictures, what i want to do then is upload those images along with the data and save it to a folder called 12345 in the sharepoint document library, the next day i will be going to another site which will have a different project number assigned to it, i want to store that data to the project folder for that site. 

What will be the best method to achieve this? any advice will be greatly appreciated.

PS: i have managed to successfully upload images to sharepoint library using a flow but uploading different site photos to a different folder is something that im stuck with.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,087)