Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BartVermeersch
Level: Powered On

Get my profile fails

Hello,

When trying the built-in template "SharePoint item added", the "get my profile step" fails.

I haven't figured out yet how to troubleshoot this properly...

snip_20160428200236.png

Bart

4 REPLIES 4
PowerApps Staff Samuel
PowerApps Staff

Re: Get my profile fails

The debugging experience is much richer in the Flow portal (vs PowerApps portal). You look for the same flow run at https://flow.microsoft.com/ and you can click through to see which step failed and why.

Flow Staff Sunay
Flow Staff

This should be working now. Please let us know if this continues to error out for you. 

AJGilbey
Level: Powered On

I have created a basic Flow attached to a PowerApp. The Flow only has a "When a control is selected", which is attached to a button in the app, and a Get My Profile action. When testing the app, using my credentials in the Office 365 Users connection, I get one successful attempt. Then every attempt subsequent fails with an error message "The authentication credentials are not valid".

The following is the error message in the Flow:

FlowError.PNG

PowerApps Staff Samuel
PowerApps Staff

The error copied from the Flow looks like a known issue we're fixing (basically, flows triggered from a PowerApp must be created from the PowerApps website). If you create a new manually triggered Flow from the PowerApps website, this error should go away.

>