cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sashwat

Some of the connections are not authorized yet.

My flows connecting to Azure SQL stopped working today as the lost the SQL connectoin I set up. Trying to set the sql connection again I get below error.

Some of the connections are not authorized yet. If you just created a workflow from a template, please click Continue to add the authorized connections to your workflow before saving.

I tried re-adding connection multiple times, but can't get pass this. can someone plase help? thanks

8 REPLIES 8
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sashwat,

What is the connection status shown in PowerApps connection site?

Capture.PNG

Please try to first delete the connection from PowerApps connection site and then add it again.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
TimP

I am getting the same issue. Microsoft need to sort it out !

RKushner
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

We switched to code view and tried to save hoping to get a more precise location of the error. But what happened was that it just simply succeeded in saving without error!!!

Is there any headway on the actual problem decsription. All very well giving a few ideas on how to resolve, but this is happening on a daily basis for me now and I'm losing time on client projects. I think there needs to be some definitive solution and idea what it going on. I am guessing these connections should not be locking out or need refreshing??  

Is there any headway on the actual problem decsription. All very well giving a few ideas on how to resolve, but this is happening on a daily basis for me now and I'm losing time on client projects. I think there needs to be some definitive solution and idea what it going on. I am guessing these connections should not be locking out or need refreshing??  

johnguilbert197
Advocate I
Advocate I

OK - Found out that there was an issue with MS Planner Tasks Connection in MS Flow. Make sure you check every Flow Task and ensure there are no connection error issues: "Unable to Fetch". Even though I had most of my tasks look fine, there were some that had this error. If there is, click on the elipses for the task and just click on the Connection. It may not work first time, but try again until works i.e. this will refresh connection for task and should remove error. (NB I do not have multiple connections for MS Planner - I have only one so this is not the issue). I was able to save once I had gone though all tasks and checked.   

Mateusz_Macheta
Frequent Visitor

I'm getting this error seemingly at random when working with one of my flows with SQL connection. It's quite annoying since I did not change my credentials nor connection parameters, just copied one more Execute Stored Procedure (V2) action.

faisikhan

SAme issue i think ifttt is the better option than this power automate they cant maintain it they should follow ifttt to minimixe the errors

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,818)