Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lorcan
Level: Powered On

Flow-Forms-Excel

Hi

I am currently using Flow to combine two inputs of data into one excel sheet. (One excel row to be specific)

Im using a 'Flow button' on a cellphone to log the users name and email, time and date. All in separate columns.

At a later stage the user will open MS Forms, and fill out some more details in which I want added to the same row in the above mentioned excel sheet.

My issue is, at one stage I had the _PowerAppsID_ column existing within my excel sheet, but Ive made many changes and now I seemed to have lost that column. It is non-existent. This leads me to 2 questions:

1. What is the cause of the _PowerAppsID_ columns appearance or disapearance? What triggers it into existence?

2. Once I get the _PowerAppsID_ column back into existence within my excel sheet, any ideas on how to use it to relate the 2 differnet sets of data, into each excel row?

I hope this makes sense.

Any advice is welcomed. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow-Forms-Excel

Hi @  Lorcan,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

What changes you have made on the excel sheet so you seemed to have lost that _PowerAppsID_ column?

For your first question:

The disapearance of the _PowerAppsID_ columns maybe caused by your opration on the excel sheet, what changes you have made on the excel sheet so the _PowerAppsID_ columns disapear?

The appearance or existence of the  _PowerAppsID_ columns is caused by any operation on the excel sheet such as insert a row or delete a row using Microsoft flow.

For your second question:

How to unserstand use the  _PowerAppsID_ to relate the 2 differnet sets of data, into each excel row?

Please explain more details about your requirement and your scenes so we could provide a proper workaround for you.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 67 members 3,470 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: