cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

CREATE AND UPDATE ITEM FROM AN CSV FILE TO SHAREPOINT FASTER

Hello community, I have a file csv converted by a SQL...

And I need to create and update this file on SharePoint list.

Now, my csv file has 2050 lines, but takes 20 min to create the items, there is another to:

CREATE and UPDATE faster on SharePoint?

thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Have you already increased the concurrency control in the settings of your Apply to each, so more items are created in parallel?

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

@mahoneypat

No, How I do that?

mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Please see this article

Improving Microsoft Flow Runtime using Concurrency Control | Magnetism Solutions | NZ (Auckland, Wel...

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

@mahoneypat 

Thanks for sharing this knowledge, but is there another even faster way that you know of?

mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

It might be faster with the SharePoint REST API, but I am not aware of a faster approach with Power Automate.

Pat

Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

@mahoneypat 

There another article to ser how use SharePoint REST API ?

mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Here you go.

Working with the SharePoint Send HTTP Request flow action in Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

Pat

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,386)