cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
explorer279

Creating a survey that displays a result based on responses using logic (a scoring system)?

Hello all,

I'd like to create a PowerBI survey that displayed results that differs depending on results. I'd like to make each response weighted and for the total score at the end to be used by PowerBI to display results based on them- e.g. respondent with total score -50 getting a different end screen from a respondent with total score of 100.  As Microsoft forms can't do this, I've made a rudimentary survey in PowerBi, however I'm struggling with adding the logic and weighting. I'd be very grateful for advice and guidance. Thanks in advance

Some other questions:

Would it be possible to create an algorithm survey that the questions that are asked differs based on responses throughout (more complex than a branched survey)?

Would it be faster to create a survey in Microsoft forms and convert to a PowerBI app?

3 REPLIES 3
manuelstgomes
Super User
Super User

Hi @explorer279 

This is an excellent idea. I'll be following to know the answer, but I think our good friends over at our sister community, "Power BI," would be better to answer this than us. Here we're only thinking Power Automate, so you need Power BI people to help you 😀.

https://community.powerbi.com

Cheers
Manuel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks @manuelstgomes! Apologies for posting in the wrong section, I'll try the Power Query section.

manuelstgomes
Super User
Super User

Hi @explorer279 

No worries. If I knew the answer, I would have provided it here. So post whenever you want, and we'll try to help.

Cheers
Manuel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,641)