cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BarathM

Need help on "Retrieve email message from Outlook"

Hi

I am trying to retrieve emails from my Inbox. The 2nd flow is trying to retrieve emails from my Inbox. Since my Inbox has too many emails and it takes too long to retrieve all the emails. I would like to only retrieve emails specific to current date.  My current date should be a dynamic date as the date always point to latest date. For example, if I run today, the current date should be 28-Mar. If I run tomorrow, then the current date should be 29-Mar.  How to do it? Any help would be appreciate it. thank you

BarathM_0-1616922841702.png

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
ViditGholam
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @BarathM  you can try this out 

ViditGholam_0-1617001548103.png

Output - 

ViditGholam_1-1617001664646.png

Expression - 

formatDateTime(utcNow(), 'yyyy-MM-dd')

Hope this helps !

If this resolves your issue please mark this post as answered and hit me a thumps up 

Thank you,  

Hi @ViditGholam 

Thank you for your help. However I am not able to find this function (Get Emails (V3))  in the Power Automate Desktop version.  I am using Power Automate Desktop version. thank you 

ViditGholam
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @BarathM I have very limited knowledge with desktop flows, so I doubt I can help you with this you can reach out to someone like DamoBird365 or Mira_Ghaly they can help you out with this 

Thanks and Regards 

Vidit 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,923)