cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BB
Level: Power Up

create a flow to register my workinghours

Hi

I would like to create a workflow that allows me to register my workinghours in an Excel document. I read somewhere that I can make this flow work with a single button on my mobile phone. This sounds perfect for me, and would make my registration so much easier. I know there already are a template for this - but I still can't figure this out. some language troubles.

Unfortunally I have some troubles with connecting to the excel sheet, so I'm clearly doing something wrong. Anyone out there who can give me a guided "step by step"? please:)

Thankful for any help

-B

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: create a flow to register my workinghours

Hi @ BB,

Could you please share a screenshot of your Excel document’s configuration?

Which template that you mentioned could help you register the workinghours and what is the language troubles you meets?

Where are you save the Excel document in ?

What is the troubles you have to connect to the excel sheet?

If you would like to connect to the excel sheet, you could store the excel in the services such as “OneDrive” , “OneDrive for Business”, “Dropbox”, “Google Drive” and so on as screenshots below:

1.png

You could save the excel in your “OneDrive for Business” and refer to steps below to create a connection to “Excel”:

1. In the Microsoft Flow website, sign in with your work or organization account.
  2. Near the upper-right corner, select the gear icon, and then select Connections.
  3. Select Create connection.
  4. In the list of Available connections, select the connection that you want to set up, such as OneDrive for Business.
  5. Select the Create connectionbutton, and then enter your credentials to set up the connection.
  6. Go to your flow, add an action of OneDrive for Business, choose the connection you have created in the previous steps.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: create a flow to register my workinghours

Hi @ BB,

Could you please share a screenshot of your Excel document’s configuration?

Which template that you mentioned could help you register the workinghours and what is the language troubles you meets?

Where are you save the Excel document in ?

What is the troubles you have to connect to the excel sheet?

You could refer to link below to create a connection to services:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/add-manage-connections

If you would like to connect to the excel sheet, you could store the excel in the services such as “OneDrive” , “OneDrive for Business”, “Dropbox”, “Google Drive” and so on as screenshots below:

1.png

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 237 members 5,258 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: