cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KGC57
Regular Visitor

track Microsoft Forms response in Excel and notify through Teams and email

Ive created a track Microsoft Forms response in Excel and notify through Teams and email which works well. However Is it possible to add a flow to this that will moved the completed form to a document file so we can review the forms individual. 

Many thanks

Keith   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @KGC57 

Welcome to the forum.  Can you expand on your requirements please? 

I believe you have an excel sheet with your form answers being saved directly to the file.

Are you looking to create a seperate file per submission?  Once you have explained a bit more I will try and help.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @KGC57 

Welcome to the forum.  Can you expand on your requirements please? 

I believe you have an excel sheet with your form answers being saved directly to the file.

Are you looking to create a seperate file per submission?  Once you have explained a bit more I will try and help.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

KGC57
Regular Visitor

At the present we email an application form, they print the application form, complete, scan and email back. We then save that scan copy into a file, then once they take the exam we scan the completed exam paper into the same file, so we have the application forms and the completed exam paper in one file for audit purposes. 

Thus If I set up the same track Microsoft Forms response in Excel and notify through Teams and email as now, would it be possible to add a flow that would take the actual completed form and move that to a .pdf file automictically. I cant see anywhere if it is possible to view a individual completed form, so when we get asked by an auditor to see the actual form submitted to apply to take the exam I just need to look in that file.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,238)