cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varun6288

Checkbox is not showing on lookup while adding record to Grid

In the Power Apps portal, I am able to select the multiple records in Portal via lookup and able to add them to a grid (standard functionality). The issue is that on the selection of the records in lookup control, it's showing me all selected record at the bottom of the Lookup but not showing them as check at record level in the lookup grid. Kindly see below. Need help. Is it a Microsoft issue or some metadata setting we need to add for this?

Lookup.png

3 REPLIES 3
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Looks like a tricky one, I would think it's by design. That's the same behavior as the Model-Driven App, so for that reason my initial guess is that's not a bug.

You can possibly inject JS to the modal and read the selected records (from 2nd box) and force the selection in the grid - seems a bit of work for little value added, but if you really needed it should be achievable via JS

@justinburch any other insight to add here? 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

maksii1
Microsoft
Microsoft

We are seeing the same problem at our client portal from this week also. So looks like a product issue or as designed behavior

maksii1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Issue reported to the product team. Should be resolved with one of the upcoming updates for Portal.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (91,760)