Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhananjay_Patil
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to use custom font for web page in PowerApps Portal

Hello 

I want to use Futura font in my web page in PowerApps Portal

Can any one please suggest , how to use it?

3 REPLIES 3
OOlashyn
MVP

Hi @Dhananjay_Patil ,

To use custom font you need to use font-face CSS rule. You can find more about it in this MDN article. You need to add this rule either to your main css file or just to the page where you want to use this font. It will look something like this if you will store your font as a webfile on the portal:

@font-face {
    font-family: 'Futura';
    src: url("/Futura.ttf");
}
----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.
matthu
Helper IV
Helper IV

I cannot believe I missed this post, can anyone clarify how to add the custom font to web files? do I just upload it to notes in a new file entitled "my font" or something and then do I add this CSS to my custom CSS file that I update in portal studios? would that then be site wide?

Just in case for future reference. 

Solutioned in the below thread

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Portals/Portal-Fonts/m-p/1332225#M9568 

Download the desired font and upload it as a web file then follow the above thread and apply custom styling. Then the portal can be rendered using "Futura Font" 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,135)