Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sindhureddy
Helper III
Helper III

How to search data from sharepoint

Hi ,

I have a SharePoint list name "Certification" which has more than 5,00,000 data in this list. When I enter the input in textbox(Textinput5 as shown in image) and click on the "search" button then the flow has to trigger and the data which I am searching should display in the Gallery from SharePoint list using search/REST API in power automate.

sindhureddy_0-1650010845166.png

So, how can I search the data from large list in PowerApps using Rest API calls in the flow.

I have tried as the below but I can only filter for first column Like If I change the column name in the formula from ReqID to some other column its not giving the result _api/web/lists/getbytitle('Certification Data')/items?$filter=ReqID eq. 
And when returning back to powerapps its showing in json How to display in proper format in gallery?

Capture1.PNG

InkedCapture2_LI.jpg

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shujaath_Khan
Super User
Super User

Hi @sindhureddy 

• Did you checked if you flow is working?
  • If it's working, instead of responding with Respond to PowerApp connector can you try to return with HTTP Response connector.
  • And from PowerApp you can try to save the response as a collection which can be glued to Gallery.
    • for ex : ClearCollect(colFlowResp, flow.Run())

shujaathkhan_0-1654538565692.png

Thanks

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shujaath_Khan
Super User
Super User

Hi @sindhureddy 

• Did you checked if you flow is working?
  • If it's working, instead of responding with Respond to PowerApp connector can you try to return with HTTP Response connector.
  • And from PowerApp you can try to save the response as a collection which can be glued to Gallery.
    • for ex : ClearCollect(colFlowResp, flow.Run())

shujaathkhan_0-1654538565692.png

Thanks

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (6,318)