cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to set data alert in Power BI Pro trial version

Hi,

I have Power BI Pro trial version. I am trying to generate report using Power BI and trying to set data alert.

My problem is I am not getting option on report tile to set data alert. I have referred this Power BI site for information about data alert but steps that are there are not matching with steps that I am getting on Power BI Pro trial version.

Please help.

Regards,

Amit.PowerBI_report_forum.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to set data alert in Power BI Pro trial version

Hi @amitgawali,

Do you want to set a data alert within report visuals?

According to the article that you provided, the alerts can only be set up on tiles pinned from report visuals, and only on gauges, KPI and cards. Alerts can be set on visuals created from streaming datasets that have been pinned from a report to a dashboard. I afraid that you could not add an data alert within report visuals.

In addition, you could consider open a new thread within Power BI community for a better workaround:

http://community.powerbi.com/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,237)