Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SumanKoduri
Helper V
Helper V

How to store table values in to an array

Hi, 

My PDF contains multiple part number and when I predict using AI builder, I want to store all the fields in a variable.
How can I do that?

For ex: when I have column in table format like below

Part number

I want this part number in variable like 101,102

2 REPLIES 2
danielbazetto
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SumanKoduri 

I didn't have the time to perform some tests, but meanwhile I found a previous thread on communities which could have some information regarding it.

If none of this is relevant to you, please apologize me:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Using-Array-Variables-in-Flows/td-p/183478

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @SumanKoduri,

As suggested by @danielbazetto, you can leverage variables to achieve this. Here is an example flow that does this:

2020-08-21_18-29-42.png

Not that in the Append to string variable step I've added a comma (,) after the value to separate each part number by a comma.

I hope this helps. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,134)