Super User
Super User

Flow not showing in sharepoint

a23.jpga24.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I had this happen to be one time, but as I worked on other things (I might have even recreated the flow...I can't remember) it did eventually appear. Not much help, but as I was searching for a solution I remember coming across this post...I didn't try it but maybe worth a try. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/For-a-selected-item-sharepoint-flow-doesn...

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @zmansuri,

Is your flow part of your default environment or another environment? If the latter is the case you are running into a known limitation of this trigger action.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/#known-issues-and-limitations

For Flows that use the 'For a selected item' or the 'For a selected file' trigger, only those that are part of the Default environment in Power Automate are listed within the SharePoint Automate menu.

ekarim2020
Super User
Super User

Sometimes it can take a while for the flow to appear.  But I have noticed the issue just as you have reported:

ekarim2020_3-1625500138698.png

Another way to see a flow is to right click the selected item, select Automate. The flow should appear there:

ekarim2020_2-1625500052715.png

Ellis

I realized, This only copies one item. So when i select only one item it appears. But, when i select multiple it disappears

Cheers @Expiscornovus ! - your tip just saved me. 👍

Didn't know about this environment constraint on this selected file/item trigger

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,161)