cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Forms to planner and sharepoint file storage

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. I am creating a flow that when a form is answered it sends the attached files to a list on the sharepoint (DATABASE) and the other information on the form to another list (test). I have two conditions in which the first identifies a type of response that, depending on the value, will fall into the specific bucket in the planner, the other identifies whether it has an attachment or not to play that attachment in the sharepoint but testing with and without attachment my condition is not met, have you been through this? follow my flow belowforum7.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Forms to planner and sharepoint file storage

Hi @Supersan123 

Try to open one of the Flow runs and double check on that Condition step what is the Input that the card is receiving.

I had a similar issue before and it was just something like comparing the Input: "Producao" with condition:"Produção" and once they are not equal that would be always recognized as false, invalidating the condition.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I also had this problem before but to fix it, I believe that my problem is in this condition where I check if it has an attachment and put the expression true, right? and so what do you do to check if there is an attachment on the form?

forum2.JPG

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Supersan123 ,

Try to set the "attachments" response in one expression as well, like this:

danielbazetto_0-1594391188127.png

empty(body('Get_response_details')?['r85d17a16b0464d56bf0677c5a0fd345c'])

In this exampled below I used a get response from FORMS.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

@danielbazetto  not work. I tried using true, null other expression but the same problem, my flow not identify if have attachment. I resolved with branching question in my forms . "Has attachment ?" (choice >> yes or no)>> yes >> go to upload files . and use this question in my condition for has attachment. for now I will use this solution because it needed to be fast but I want to learn to do it with the same expression you did when trying to help me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,623)