cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JBennett12
Helper III
Helper III

How to get an item in sharepoint.

I'm trying to build a flow that will create a new item in my sharepoint list based on the values from the previous months item. (There will only be one item per month) But I don't know how I would retrieve the previous months item. I want to do this once a month, so I have a scheduled flow. But that's as far as I've gotten. Does anyone know how to retrieve the newest item in a list?

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @JBennett12 

You could apply a Filter Query to extract the records. If you want the very latest record then under the Get Items, Set the Top count as 1 and Order by Created desc. This will give you the latest first record.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

@abm 

Thank you, I'll look into that. I appreciate the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,638)