cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kucster
Frequent Visitor

Link in Send an email (v2) getting corrupted after saving and opening again

I've built a flow with a Send an email v2 action. In the body of the action, I've built a link using dynamic data from previous actions. I can save and test it and it works great. If I close and go back in and look at the link it is corrupted, and I need to rebuild it. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Please see the screen shots for what it looks like, link is at the bottom. Thank you for your help

WorkingWorking

corruptedcorrupted

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @Kucster ,

as I said in the other question related to this problem, you can avoid it if you add a 'Compose' action before the email, build the email in the 'Compose' and then use its output in the email. I don't think there's any direct solution to avoid this, only a workaround.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @Kucster ,

as I said in the other question related to this problem, you can avoid it if you add a 'Compose' action before the email, build the email in the 'Compose' and then use its output in the email. I don't think there's any direct solution to avoid this, only a workaround.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,395)