Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prathameshpatka
Helper IV
Helper IV

Multiple filter query condition

Hi,

How do I ensure the that filter query pickups all the 3 conditions mentioned as I have done a test and it picks up only the first two !

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Prathameshpatka

Can u try removing the brackets () between the OR conditions

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Prathameshpatka

Can u try removing the brackets () between the OR conditions

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

@Mira_Ghaly 

Tried without brackets but still considers only first two conditions :

Prathameshpatka_0-1615809052233.png

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Prathameshpatka 

Can you share how var_sub90days looks like?

Is this an ODATA filter for Sharepoint List Items?

@Mira_Ghaly 

The flow looks like below :

Prathameshpatka_0-1615809490801.png

The expression has a formula : 

formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),90), 'yyyy-MM-dd')

Yes it is a ODATA filter. I am trying to send an email when the expiry date is 30, 60 or 90 days from today. The filter is set on a Sharepoint list and is a scheduled workflow.
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Prathameshpatka 

Your flow and expression looks just fine! the only thing i do suspect here is using utcNow(), I suggest converting the UTCnow() to your local timezone, Using convertFromUtc

@Mira_Ghaly 

Should converting the time zone resolve the issue with filter query not picking up the 3rd condition ?

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Prathameshpatka 

It might fix the issue or not .. It is the only thing i believe can be the cause of the issue

Did you check flow history for your run to see how this variable look? so you can understand why it is not picking

@Mira_Ghaly 

The flow history looks fine it is just that it picks up only two conditions which is frustrating !

Prathameshpatka_0-1615810645472.png

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Prathameshpatka

It looks fine and also it does make sense it is working for first 2 and not the third, if u moved the last condition to the beginning does it pick it up?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,015)