cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hikmatune
Frequent Visitor

Project Online Creates Project Tasks instead of SharePoint Tasks

Default Enterprise Project Type is SharePoint Tasks List with Site Creation option set to "Allow users to choose".

I want to automate create SharePoint Tasks List project mimicking out of the box feature "SharePoint Task List" see screenshot below.

2019-09-19 09_05_36-Create a new project.png

When a list item is created in another SharePoint site I want to create the project and SharePoint Tasks List.

project flow.png

However, it keeps activating the Enterprise Project Features and the task is created as Project Task. 2019-09-19 08_55_10-Connected SharePoint Sites.png

The tasks is not editable in SharePoint Site until I disable the Enterprise Project Feature.

2019-09-19 09_02_27-Tasks - All Tasks.png

Appreciate any feedback.

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hikmatune ,

You have created the Tasks List in the project so it keeps activating the Enterprise Project Features and the task is created as Project Task.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-alzhan-msft ,

I have tried creating project subsite but does not showup in the projects list and is not connected to the pwa site. Sorry, I am new to the Project online.

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,546)