cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniiies12
Frequent Visitor

Summarize itens and send only one email

Hello!

I have a list with about 500 lines. Each line has an item and requeries an specif analyse by it's responsible person.

When an item is done, the person needs to change the status from open to complete.

Is there a way to summ all open items from one person and send a reminder email with this number?

I can't send one by one cause that would be a completly caos.

Thanks in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eliotcole
Super User
Super User

Yes, you can do what I've just been discussing in this solution over here@Daniiies12.

Just create a Select action after your Get items action, ensure that it has the 'value' of the Get items in the 'From' field, then in the 'Map' field tap the little 'T' to the right to make it one box, and select the Modified by email from the dynamic data in there.

This will create a list of ALL of the 500 email addresses in the list, many repeats.

Then create an Apply to each which has a union() expression in its top field (as per my linked solution) and that will simply provide a list of each email address in the Get items. Then you can just use a Filter action to filter the Get items list to only those with that Modified by email address. 🙂

If you need more detail than this, then you'll have to actually try building something yourself, and share the screenshots of the flow from the flow edit screen in your original question (not a reply) ... that way we can help guide what you're doing with more context.

However, your question is essentially the same requirement as that one (not said rudely) ...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eliotcole
Super User
Super User

Yes, you can do what I've just been discussing in this solution over here@Daniiies12.

Just create a Select action after your Get items action, ensure that it has the 'value' of the Get items in the 'From' field, then in the 'Map' field tap the little 'T' to the right to make it one box, and select the Modified by email from the dynamic data in there.

This will create a list of ALL of the 500 email addresses in the list, many repeats.

Then create an Apply to each which has a union() expression in its top field (as per my linked solution) and that will simply provide a list of each email address in the Get items. Then you can just use a Filter action to filter the Get items list to only those with that Modified by email address. 🙂

If you need more detail than this, then you'll have to actually try building something yourself, and share the screenshots of the flow from the flow edit screen in your original question (not a reply) ... that way we can help guide what you're doing with more context.

However, your question is essentially the same requirement as that one (not said rudely) ...

Daniiies12
Frequent Visitor

I'm very new to the automation world, thanks for the help, @eliotcole !!

It's working!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,368)