cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMITRic
Frequent Visitor

Trying to populate a Sharepoint list column with AccountEnabled? from Office365Users.UserProfileV2

This is my first attempt to build a flow, which I think will be the solution to the following problem. I have a powerapp screen for filtering people data in a SP list and getting an email address list based on filter settings. One of the requirements is to filter out those whose Office365 account is disabled. So I figure I should create a column in the list that holds the AccountEnabled value from the Office365 connector for each of the records in my list. And run a flow on a daily basis to update that column's data. The flow I have built has no reported errors but it seems to only work for one record at a time. The 'Get item', 'Id' field requires an integer and that becomes the only record updated. I don't understand how to make it apply to all the items in the column. Listed below are links to screenshots of the Flow details. Thanks to anyone who can point out how to fix it.

Screenshot0

Screenshot1

Screenshot2

Screenshot3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@RMITRic welcome to Power Automate and the community. You can't do this with Get item as that will always look at a single specific item in the list. You need Get items and then an Apply to Each control so the flow loops through each item in the list and updates it with the account enabled flag:

updateItemAccountEnabled.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@RMITRic welcome to Power Automate and the community. You can't do this with Get item as that will always look at a single specific item in the list. You need Get items and then an Apply to Each control so the flow loops through each item in the list and updates it with the account enabled flag:

updateItemAccountEnabled.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Thanks Rob,

That was a great help.

Cheers

Ric

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,268)