cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ilg_

Update SharePoint List Item when linked Azure DevOps Bug Work Item is updated.

We have a defect tracker in a SharePoint List to register defects and also use Azure DevOps to register a bug work Item ticket for a defect.

I am trying to create an automatic flow that when the DevOps work item item is updated (through any of the fields: priority, severity, status), it updates the corresponding columns in the SharePoint list item.

I have built the flow based on the template "Update SharePoint list item when linked work item is changed in DevOps" in  Power Automate . The SharePoint list includes the columns required for this template: Title, AzureDevOpsID, WorkitemType, Status, Priority, Severity, and Description.

When I test the flow, the flow checker presents no issues and the automatic test says it has run successfully.

However, in reality, the flow doesn't work as when I have updated the bug work item in DevOps, the change is not represented in the SharePoint list.

Please can someone advise me.

This is my flow:

Ilg__0-1649256601336.png

Ilg__1-1649256625802.png

Ilg__2-1649256659820.png

1 REPLY 1
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Ilg_ 

Your flow structure looks ok, so have you checked the flow run history and opened the Instance succeeded to observe what might went wrong and if you can share the flow run history of the session we can troubleshoot it further.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,340)