cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gurleir
Regular Visitor

Updating the last Excel table row

Hello everyone,

I am trying to track whether I've received a reply for the emails that I've sent. While doing that, I use Conversation ID's of the emails and check if they match. If there is match, I update a row in an excel business table with the reply date and reply received information. 

There usually is more than one row in my excel table for the same conversation id as there is a lot of email traffic within the same conversation. I want to update the last row within a couple of rows with the same data, but I haven't been able to do that. My flow keeps updating the very first one, instead of the last. 

How can I make sure only the last row gets updated within the same conversation Ids?

Thanks for all the help.

gurleir_0-1639033201625.png

gurleir_1-1639033222882.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gurleir ,

There is a similar thread for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Update-last-line-in-Excel/td-p/288317

Generally speaking, we need a primary key column like ID which should includes distinct values to use to find the specific row in the table.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gurleir ,

There is a similar thread for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Update-last-line-in-Excel/td-p/288317

Generally speaking, we need a primary key column like ID which should includes distinct values to use to find the specific row in the table.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,131)