Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudosaurus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Vertical tabs repeating in a gallery

Hello,

I have an issue in a gallery where I've setup tabs as per Matthew Devaney's article below:

https://www.matthewdevaney.com/power-apps-tabbed-form-with-an-awesome-looking-design

The only difference here is that I've set them up in a vertical alignment rather than horizontal.

As you can see in the image below, the first item highlighted in yellow is repeating at the bottom of the gallery - If I scroll down, the tabs just scroll indefinately.

sudosaurus_0-1659535322352.png

This is the items property of my gallery:

[{Tab: "Harm to children"},{Tab: "Misuse of Drugs/Alcohol"},{Tab: "Non-use of prescribed medication"},{Tab: "Other offences"},{Tab: "Physical Health/Disability"},{Tab: "Risk from others (partner, family, friends)"},{Tab: "Risk to others due to Drug/Alcohol use"},{Tab: "Risk to others from living conditions"},{Tab: "Risk to others from partner"},{Tab: "Risk to others from pets"},{Tab: "Risks relating to mental health issues"},{Tab: "Self neglect"},{Tab: "Sexual exploitation or Sexual Offences"},{Tab: "Suicide/Suicidal thoughts or threats of"},{Tab: "Victim of harassment"},{Tab: "Violence to property"},{Tab: "Other"}]

Hopefully someone can help me find a resolution to this issue.

Thanks,

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Is this two galleries, one inside the other?

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

sudosaurus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@iAm_ManCat , nope, just one.

Ok, that's definitely weird, as I created every type of gallery and was not able to replicate this.

Have you tried recreating the gallery?

I would suggest making the x/y values of your label dynamic values (like if they are 0, then make them 0+0), this ensures they don't move when you cut them from the original gallery. Then cut your labels from there into the new vertical gallery.

It's hard to diagnose a bug like this via text but if recreating it doesn't work I could jump on a call this eve if you've got a few spare mins - let me know via DM if that would be a preferable option,

Cheers,

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,635)