cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
jlynch92009
Frequent Visitor

Well below threshold limit of lookups and still get error - even with limited view

I have a Flow that will be triggered by an Item being Created in SharePoint.  I have trimmed down the flow to include 4 people fields (includes the created by and modified by + 2) I have it down to only 3 lookups.  It still throws the error.  I have testing on different tenants, it seems to work. 

 

Worse still i have built a view with ID and Title ONLY and reference that in advanced settings, still says exceeded the threshold.

The list was created from a template, I don't know if there are remnants and archives in there but that should not affect it, this seems to be a bug at this point.

 

Does anyone have a solution or have you seen this before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jlynch92009 ,

 

You could make a test to check what cause the issue and I am very happy that your problem can be solved by createing a new list, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

 

Best regards,

Alice       

 

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jlynch92009 ,

 

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please share more details about the error message?

Have you take a try to create a new sharepoint list to see if the issue still exists?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

 

Best regards,

Alice       

 

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I recreated the list from scratch and did not get the error.  The list was originally on an on-premise server and then the template saved and imported into O365.  here are the fields for the imported list:

 

requestsfields.jpg

the Flow itself has only the Trigger and a condition until we can get past this issue.  The redone list works!!!

Is it possible that a list created from an on-premise template has ghost fields or other artifacts that cause the issue. 

The other possibility is that calculated columns count against the total as there were 3 of those that i did not include in the new list.  will test that next.

Hi @jlynch92009 ,

 

You could make a test to check what cause the issue and I am very happy that your problem can be solved by createing a new list, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

 

Best regards,

Alice       

 

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,626)