cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

delay until timestamp format

I want to delay an action until a specific time (08:30P) in the current day. How should I format the timestamp variable in the Delay Until action?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi blokpardi,

It seems that you cannot achieve this in "Delay Until" for now as you can see there is not such Date function in the workflow definition language so far:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-workflow-definition-language

But since your requirement is to make the action run at a specific time of the day, I suggest you could consider if you could use the "Schedule" trigger in the flow:

捕获.JPG

You could see that it contains a Start time field in advanced option which you can set to 8:30p and add the following actions below it.

Let me know if this could help.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Odd, I can't seem to find the recurrence action in the schedule activity. The schedule only gives me a count and unit, but no advanced options. Where do I find recurrence?

Highlighted

Nevermind, I see it. You only get recurrence if it's a trigger. What I want is to manually trigger the flow from a button, then set a specific time later in the day for the notification. Seems that's not possible?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,971)