Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
vijay-ande
Level: Powered On

read azure queue storage and send an email

Hi All,

I am trying to read all the message from an "Azure Queue" storage and send all the read message from queue as an outlook email. I am using "Get messages" action to read the queue but it also contains an option of "Number of Messages" which in my case is all the message from the queue. is it possible to read all the messages from the "Azure Queue" ?. 

Also for sending an email I am using action "Send me an email notification". when I try to configure it by taking the output  of "Get messages" it ends up setting a "Apply to each" action surrounding the existing action(Send me an email notification). Which shouldn't be in my case because I want to send all the messages in the queue.

Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: read azure queue storage and send an email

Hi @vijay-ande,

It seems that you want to send all the messages from Azure Queues to an email at a time.

After the action Get messages, please try to add an action Create HTML table, this would be able to send emails that contain a full list of all the items from a previous step.

Please check more details about the action Create HTML table for a reference:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/html-tables-csvs-computer-vision/

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
vijay-ande
Level: Powered On

Re: read azure queue storage and send an email

Hi @v-yamao-msft

thank you very much for the reply. I tried what you are saying, but the problem is "Get messages" only gets specific number of messages from "Azure Queue". However I want all the messages from the queue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,039)