Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMil
Regular Visitor

Person Card

Hello All,

I'm building my first app in PVA.

I the end on results I need return person with all information: departament, email, phone, photo etc.

The best solution will be return "person cards" like is in "who" app i MsTeams or similar.

It is possibe import from some place in PVA template card ? 

Or i must build of begining this type of card ?☹️

8 REPLIES 8
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @BMil ,

You have two options to do it.

First, you need to mark all question as a global, to allow reuse in other topics: Use chatbot variables to carry content across topics - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

First Option

Using Bot Framework Composer, you can customize adaptive cards to do it.

BFC: Use Bot Framework Composer with chatbots - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Adaptive Cards: https://adaptivecards.io/designer/

Second Option

You can call an action at the end of your conversation, passing all variables to him and then your response you can use Markdown.

Power Automate: Automate chatbot actions with flows - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Markdown: Use markdown to format Power Automate approvals - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

Feel free to reply to this topic if you have any questions.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Many thanks for your fast answer.  I use Power Automate (users office 369 ->take profil users v2)  I have general information in returns: Name, email etc great !!!

One more qestion, I need returns connect/button with person in teams chat. How and where i can find, add this connection using Power Automate ?

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @BMil ,

You're welcome! 🙂

Unfortunately, you can't connect the user during the conversation from the bot to a person in Teams.

We already have an idea here: Transfer to Agent in Teams - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Hi Renato,

maybe I wrote not very precisely

I create bot for internal users only, in addition to basic user data i need button( or different link) to connecting the person who talks to the bot with the person who is the result of the conversation.

plase check attached, i have mean "chat" button.czat.png

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @BMil ,

Sorry if I'm doing a clearing explanation, but I tried to look at your question again and it's not clear to me what do you want.

Some options below:

End-user talk to Bot

You can get a user profile using Power Automate as you said. 

If you want to get more details, you can use authentication for internal users and private your bot (many benefits).

Add user authentication to chatbot topics - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

End-user want to talk with an employee

If you want to transfer end-user from your chatbot to a Teams chat or Teams call, you can't do it yet. We have an idea here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Ideas/Transfer-to-Agent-in-Teams/idi-p/7371...

If you want to transfer end-user from your chatbot to an external human conversation, you can use this documentation: Use hand-off to live agent - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

ALSSULAMI_515

good

s2087863

@BMil wrote:

Hello All,

I'm building my first app in PVA.

I the end on results I need return person with all information: departament, email, phone, photo etc.

The best solution will be return "person cards" like is in "who" app i MsTeams or similar.

It is possibe import from some place in PVA template card ? 

Or i must build of begining this type of card ?☹️

micchow
PVA
PVA

@BMil , there isn't a way to generate a chat deep link button yet.  You can generate a link to let user start a chat session with the user as you would have all the information required to generate a Teams chat deep link from Power Automate:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/platform/concepts/build-and-test/deep-links#deep-lin...

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (67,245)